tirsdag den 11. januar 2011

Class 4, Week 1

Here is my planning for my first pantomime shot.
Pantomime is acting without dialogue. This term is gonna be tough but also a lot of fun and new learning.
The class is called 'Intro to acting'. So we are actually going to use our newly achieved skills with body mechanics to breath life, thought and intelligence into our characters. Pretty exciting.
My new mentor is Michelle Meeker. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0576126/
She has done animation on 'The Two Towers', 'Return of the King' (WETA), Shrek (PDI, Dreamworks), Geri's Game (Pixar) and a bunch of other stuff.
Had my first Q&A with her and I can feel that I'm going to learn a lot from her.
My first shot is about a guy seeing a computer left by one of his friends. Facebook is open and Stewie can't resist the urge to write a silly update. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar